COOKIES IMAGE - OUR BEST SLOW COOKER CHICKEN RECIPES - HAWAIIAN COOKIE CUTTERS.
- A person of a specified kind
- (cookie) a short line of text that a web site puts on your computer's hard drive when you access the web site
- (cookie) any of various small flat sweet cakes (`biscuit' is the British term)
- (cookie) the cook on a ranch or at a camp
- A packet of data sent by an Internet server to a browser, which is returned by the browser each time it subsequently accesses the same server, used to identify the user or track their access to the server
- A small sweet cake, typically round, flat, and crisp
- A visible impression obtained by a camera, telescope, microscope, or other device, or displayed on a video screen
- render visible, as by means of MRI
- an iconic mental representation; "her imagination forced images upon her too awful to contemplate"
- A representation of the external form of a person or thing in sculpture, painting, etc
- An optical appearance or counterpart produced by light or other radiation from an object reflected in a mirror or refracted through a lens
- persona: (Jungian psychology) a personal facade that one presents to the world; "a public image is as fragile as Humpty Dumpty"
When I met my youngest daughter a few days ago at the Zoo, she greeted me with a box of these yummy Scandinavian Rosettes that she had bought at a fairly recent Scandinavian Christmas Fair. We used to buy these many years ago. A lovely surprise and treat!
"Rosettes are a thin, cookie-like deep-fried pastry of Scandinavian origin. They are traditionally made during Christmas time. Rosettes are made using intricately designed irons. The iron is heated to a very high temperature in oil, dipped into the batter, then re-immersed in the hot oil to create a crisp shell around the metal. The iron is immediately removed and the rosette is separated from the iron. Usually, the edges of the rosette are dipped into frosting or sugar. Rosette recipes are popular in the United States among families with Scandinavian ancestry." From Wikipedia.
Double Chocholate Cookies
My wife and I mass produce our Double Chocholate Cookies every year for the gift. We usually end up making over handred... I mean a lot. It is great stuff...... I usually manage to put couple pieces in my mouth during our "Bake-A-Thon" process. SUGArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Similar posts: huge cookies hamilton beach 7 quart slow cooker captain cook travel slow cooker lasagna bread maker cookbook crispy oatmeal cookies decorated valentine cookies cookbook proposal ie cookies location xp how to send cookies
- (月) 13:33:50|
- Category: None